notícias musicais

top 13 artistas

top 13 musicas

Confira a Letra Mysterious

Talisman

Mysterious

Girl what's on your mind
You got something that's ailing you
I'm dying for your every touch
Your fantasy, if you want me to be

Can't let you, can't let you go
It's so mysterious
So let me know, cause I gotta know
This time it's serious

All the years gone by
Seems I've been walking alone
But now with you by my side
I'll claim your love, show you what I'm made of

Can't let you, can't let you go
It's so mysterious
So let me know, cause I gotta know
This time it's serious

Fill my mind with things to say, yes you do
I need your love inside of me, inside of me

So where do I draw the line
Tell me what do you want me to do
Cause I've been waiting so long
If you feel the same, forever keep the flame

Can't let you, can't let you go
It's so mysterious
So let me know, cause I gotta know
This time it's serious

Discografia